Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 2013

On 10-21-13 we did a 'big panel' to see if I'm doing better.  What really surprised me is my doctor called me at 8:15PM that night!!!  My fT4 was 1.06 ng/dL (0.9-1.7) and TSH 1.32 uU/mL (0.4-5.5).  He was very happy with these results, especially since I've been off PTU for about 2 months now.  We're hoping that I'm in remission!!  The antibody test was still pending at this time because it was a send out test.
The thyrotropin receptor antibody test auto-released today (10-27-13), and it came back at 1.08 IU/L (0-1.75).  My past result was 2 IU/L.  The doctor hasn't called me yet to discuss these results, but I'm assuming this is very good news!!!
I've also been charting for ovulation this month.  Since it took til day 20 to ovulate last month I figured it would take that long about this month.  Which means it would start 10-29-13.  Last night we had fun at a Halloween party and came home for our own fun.  Then this morning my ovulation test was positive.  My plan was to wait until next month to try to get pregnant, but now we have a chance at it this month.  Well in 2 weeks we'll find out.
I had already made an appt for 11-4-13 to meet with a PA to discuss fertility.  That way if my ovulation is still off we can delay a period to help with implantation.  If last night didn't work, the plan is to try in November to get pregnant!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment