Here's the September update. Not sure if I'm feeling better at all? Been doing the GF diet and definitely helps. Still not great energy. On the upside I've lost 8-9 pounds, I'm thinking it was mostly bloating from the disagreement with gluten.
On 9-16-13 I went and had labs done. Of course no call from the doctor, so I saw the results 3 days later when they were auto-released. My fT4 was 1.02 ng/dL (0.9-1.7) and TSH was 1.46 uU/mL (0.4-5.5). My first normal test results for both values!!!! Very happy with that! Only thing that concerns me somewhat is that the TSH went from like 8 something down to the 1.46. When this all started my TSH wasn't even measurable, it was that low. Hoping I can get a hold of the doctor to find out what he thinks of these results.
Also very excited that I had a 30 day period cycle! It still lasted only 2.5 days, but 30 days is so much better than 6-8 weeks.
Update: On 10-7-13 my doctor finally called. He is happy with these numbers. We'll do labwork again on 10-21-13, and I requested a full panel (TSH, fT4, and a TRAb), because I want to see if I'm in remission, or at least low antibodies. If we can finally get pregnant, the last thing we want is for the baby to get sick while in utero. Also I got my period on the 8th, which means a 28 day cycle!!! Lasted closer to 4 days this time. I also started monitoring my ovulation with an OTC ovulation test kit. Unfortunately I didn't ovulate until day 20... which is no good with a 28 day cycle. I'll be charting the next one to see if it's any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment